No wonder my parents were loons.
Last night, I had a few firsts -- a terror without a sweat, a sweat without a terror, and mutliple successive terrors.
(1) Car was stolen and I couldn't remember my plate number to tell the police. Impossible, if I was to forget, I'm so anal I have it in multiple places. In the "old days" I even had it on the key itself. (Argh!) That's why there are so baffling. They are not just the brain collecting garbage. Since it's actually a creation of "new" stuff. No accompanying sweat, but it was a Grade Two terror that cause be difficulty going back to sleep, but ws able to go back to sleep quickly without music.
(2) A typical Grade One (i.e., back to sleep easly) terror that I couldn't remember the topic with a light sweat.
(3) A sexual Grade One with no sweat.
(4) A typical Grade Two terror that I couldn't remember the topicwith a light sweat.
So here I have FOUR in one night. I've never had that before. Is this stuff getting worse?
I stayed in last night. Just was in a mood, so no beer. Interesting, does alcohol have some type of moderating effect on these things. May not eliminate but may suppress multiples?
And, is this actually multiple unrelated symptoms? Could the sweats be unrelated to the terrors? Are there different types of night terrors? Maybe I should investigate further with the witch doctors? Or trust what Ive been told that it's really "No Big Deal". Sure NBD to the doc cause it ain't happening to him!
Argh!
--30--
No comments:
Post a Comment