Friday, November 16, 2012

Report Friday 2012-11n-16 @ 0500

Been waking up early last few days irregularly. Still waking during the night. Still having very vivid dreams. No terrors; no sweats.

Why?

I have a new theory.

About two weeks ago, driving back to va, I think there was a draft on my neck because I remember it started to ache. That night, slept and woke up in the morning with a stiff pain in the neck. Was not radiating. Was not like that pinched never. Eased of warm shower. (the nanny state regulates the water temperature in va. Argh.) next few nights sleep was disturb by painful stiff neck. Used the microwave to heat up towel which gave some relief. Also used sleeve (NSAID) for a day. Bought a heating pad. Almost normal now. (nagging pain getting better. It now only hurts at the base of the shoulder.)

But this morning I had a realization. NO TERRORS. While this was going on. Could it be the heating pad? Very dry crusty nose. Maybe causing a drying effect in sinuses and nose. But vivid dreams without terror. Still going to wc several times a night.

Could the heating pad be causing a change in blood flow?

Or air flow?

--30--

No comments:

Post a Comment