Wow, what a night. I can understand why folks with the same problem go nuts.
@2200 -- turned in. laffed at old BBT episodes and one new HIMYM (that show is trashy now. not as funny).
@0105 -- WC
@0410 -- WC
@0630 -- woke is sweat. Back, base, collar; not front. Sheet damp by small of back. "Terror". In the sense it was the most pronographic dream I ever remember. Make a great horror movie. Snip of someone's hair place on the end of a grotesque alien's hair bonds and turns the person into a sex crazed nudist. The person has to clip their own hair and offer to the alien. Then it bonds and they go to freenzy. I woke up before I find out the horrible end. LOL! IT wasn't so real and so vivid, it would by hysterical.
No wonder this condition drives folks nuts. Came away from it with an unusal sense of peace and calm.
Wonder if this can be classified as a "night terror".
Boy, that alien was ugly and the gals were busty.
Even writing this now makes smile at the silliness.
As "night terrors" go, this one was pretty good.
Maybe I am going nuts?
Maybe I missed a career in the soft porn industry?
--30--
No comments:
Post a Comment